WWE SmackDown Spoilers for 5/3/2013
- Thanks to Fritz for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Detroit, Michigan:
* Renee Young is backstage interviewing Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio.
* Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Zeb Colter ends in a no contest when Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio interfere. Teddy Long comes out and makes a tag match. The tag match changes when Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston interfere.
* Ricardo and Del Rio vs. Swagger and Colter vs. Langston and Ziggler is up next. Del Rio gets the win for his team by submission.
* Mark Henry vs. Sheamus in an arm wrestling contest is up next. Henry wins but Sheamus wants another shot but using their left arms. Henry accepts but Sheamus decks him with a right had. They brawl but Sheamus leaves Henry laying.
Want the news and photos faster? Connect with DWN here to get everything as soon as it's published: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Follow us there for the latest...
We are giving away a free 1 year WWE Network subscription and lots more in our new Road to WrestleMania Social Media Giveaway for Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter users. Get the details here and become eligible. Winners will be announced on the day of WrestleMania!