– Above is Michael Cole’s latest sitdown interview with Triple H. Below are highlights:
* Cole brings up rumors going around WWE. Triple H says he and Stephanie hear everything so he doesn’t want to talk about rumors.
* Triple H says The Authority always wins and here we are. Cole asked if they were part of a plot for Seth Rollins to force John Cena to bring them back. Triple H says they haven’t had anything to do with WWE for a few months, he didn’t even know Edge and Christian were going to be on the show. Triple H says Rollins did what was best for business.
* Cole asked about how The Authority caused Dolph Ziggler to lose his Intercontinental Title on RAW. Triple H said historically, championship matches were always 2 of 3 Falls. Triple H said Bad News Barrett proved he’s the better man. Triple H said everything to do with Ziggler, Ryback or Erick Rowan is irrelevant because they’re no longer here, they got fired.
* Triple H said Ryback, Rowan and Ziggler knew the stakes when they got involved in the way. He said the inmates can’t run the asylum and the show was chaos while they were gone. He mocks Team Cena for thinking they could rid WWE of The Authority. He said Cena turned on his partners and gave them up.
* Triple H called WWE a sinking ship without The Authority and says now they’re on the right path. He brought up Sting and said he had his 15 seconds of glory in life.
* Cole asked how is it best for business that three top Superstars get fired. Triple H admits it’s not best for business but says you can’t have a mutiny, you can’t let the inmates run the asylum. He says a guy like Rowan is limitless but we’ll never know because they went down the wrong path. Triple H says the Superstars fired themselves. The Game said he’s going to sleep just fine.
* Triple H says everyone owes Seth Rollins for saving WWE. He said Rollins was willing to sacrifice himself for the well-being of the company. Triple H says Rollins won’t be on MizTV this Friday night on SmackDown because he doesn’t need to be. Triple H says Rollins will speak his mind on SmackDown and then will be rewarded with a WWE World Heavyweight Title Shot against Brock Lesnar and Cena at the Royal Rumble. Triple H says Rollins is his hero but he’s not giving Rollins anything special, he’s giving Rollins the same thing everyone else in WWE gets – opportunity.
* Triple H said it’s a new era of The Authority and WWE is like life, you get out what you put in. Triple H said at the end of the day, everyone will get what they deserve.