– WWE stock closed at $14.61 on Thursday.
– WWE SmackDown is still moving to Thursday nights beginning on October 2nd at 8pm EST. We apologize for the schedule mix-up earlier. At least three people, including myself, close to the site saw the change on Syfy’s website. It wasn’t 10 minutes after our post was published that we started getting e-mails about the change being incorrect. Haven will still air at 10pm EST on Thursday nights and Z Nation will air on Friday nights at 10pm EST.
– JBL and Michael Cole’s latest radio show can be downloaded at this link. They discuss the celebrity photo hack from earlier this week, the new NFL season, Vladimir Putin, US foreign policy misdirection and more.
– Naomi did a Twitter Q&A on Thursday and noted that she has been recording a lot of music lately. She also said she and husband Jimmy Uso want to have 4 kids but she can’t leave until she captures the Divas Title.
– WWE Spanish announcer Marcelo Rodriguez noted on Twitter yesterday that he was filming a commercial for FOX Sports and called the network a new home for WWE programming, referring to international versions of WWE shows.